Bad Mom's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad Mom's

Post by Steve on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Hello everyone. I went and saw Bad Mom's last night. It's a new comedy movie out right now. Here's a synopsis and trailer,

When three overworked and under-appreciated moms are pushed beyond their limits, they ditch their conventional responsibilities for a jolt of long overdue freedom, fun, and comedic self-indulgence.

Overall, I'd rate the movie... Maybe a 6.5/10. It was an ok movie. Nothing super special about it. Basically about a mom who goes through a life changing transition during the movie. There quite a few funny scenes and it seemed like the audience enjoyed it. It's worth going to see if you are looking for a couple of laughs.
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad Mom's

Post by Maxxo on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:15 am

just got back from talking my wife to see this movie .Awesome can't remeber the last time i laughed so much,and so hard,in a single movie .the entire theater was packed ,and everyone was having a great time
Maxxo
Judy Garland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffyapple on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:34 pm

I agree at times this movie was ok, but I would have thought with all the hype it got, it would have been better.
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:43 pm

This movie was okay, I didn't totally love it. It did have a few good laughs in it for sure! Could have been a bit better though, I'd stick to other movies out there.
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum