Sports Injuries?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports Injuries?

Post by BlackCat on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Though ones, I really hate to see people go down in games, especially if it is something gruesome as Paul Geore's injury last year. I think it's the worst I saw, what was your worst injury you saw live?
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports Injuries?

Post by Steve on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:06 am

@BlackCat wrote:Though ones, I really hate to see people go down in games, especially if it is something gruesome as Paul Geore's injury last year. I think it's the worst I saw, what was your worst injury you saw live?

I think it was hockey. This was many years ago. There was a fight and a guy lost 6 or 7 of his teeth and their was blood all over the ice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like our page on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm

The last major injury I have seen, was in a football game. There was this kid who got his leg broken, due to one of the players deciding to aim for the kids legs when he jumped towards him.
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackCat on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:43 pm

@Steve wrote:
@BlackCat wrote:Though ones, I really hate to see people go down in games, especially if it is something gruesome as Paul Geore's injury last year. I think it's the worst I saw, what was your worst injury you saw live?

I think it was hockey. This was many years ago. There was a fight and a guy lost 6 or 7 of his teeth and their was blood all over the ice.
Uggh, someone was a sore loser :S
BlackCat
Ben Kingsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum