Worst movie you have ever seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worst movie you have ever seen?

Post by John1007 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:00 am

What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Also share the reason why it is worst movie for you? Smile
avatar
John1007
Willem Dafoe

Posts : 52
Points : 422
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst movie you have ever seen?

Post by Steve on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:51 am

@John1007 wrote:What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Also share the reason why it is worst movie for you? Smile

I've seen a lot of bad movies. But The new Fantastic Four is probably the worst now. It was an hour and a half of pure garbage. They should have scrapped the movie instead of releasing it, or released it straight to dvd.


Last edited by Steve on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Steve
Owner & Admin

Posts : 729
Points : 1532
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst movie you have ever seen?

Post by Taffyapple on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Natural Born Killers was the worst movie I have ever seen. I hated that movie with a passion.
avatar
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Posts : 100
Points : 422
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst movie you have ever seen?

Post by Steve on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:09 am

@Taffyapple wrote:Natural Born Killers was the worst movie I have ever seen.  I hated that movie with a passion.

Why? What was wrong with it?
avatar
Steve
Owner & Admin

Posts : 729
Points : 1532
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst movie you have ever seen?

Post by Taffyapple on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:44 pm

@Steve wrote:
@Taffyapple wrote:Natural Born Killers was the worst movie I have ever seen.  I hated that movie with a passion.

Why? What was wrong with it?
Well, it was so long ago that I saw it. But it was long and boring to me. Just did not really get into it but was forced to watch it with friends.
avatar
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

Posts : 100
Points : 422
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worst movie you have ever seen?

Post by Steve on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:54 pm

@Taffyapple wrote:
@Steve wrote:
@Taffyapple wrote:Natural Born Killers was the worst movie I have ever seen.  I hated that movie with a passion.

Why? What was wrong with it?
Well, it was so long ago that I saw it.  But it was long and boring to me. Just did not really get into it but was forced to watch it with friends.

Rofl, gotta love peer pressure! That's how I end up watching most of the terrible movies that I see.
avatar
Steve
Owner & Admin

Posts : 729
Points : 1532
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum