The Jungle Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Jungle Book

Post by Steve on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 am

Okay, so I watched The Jungle Book a couple of days and forgot to write a review lol. Thanks to @Shole for remind me lol. Anyways, here's a synopsis and trailer.

After a threat from the tiger Shere Khan forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named Mowgli embarks on a journey of self discovery with the help of panther, Bagheera, and free spirited bear, Baloo.

Okay, so for those of you who don't know. This is the remake of the classic Disney movie The Jungle Book. I've loved this movie ever since I first watched it many years ago. It truly is one of the best Disney movies. So we all know the story. This about a man cub named Mowgli who grows up and lives in the jungle. What I loved most about this movie is that we actually get more of the story behind who Mowgli and Shere Khan really are. We see and hear more of their back story that we never received in the animated version. Also, they made sure to include all of the classic animals, people, songs and dances. This movie will touch your heart, because you really get to see the struggle of a young boy just trying to survive in a dangerous world. But don't worry, Bagheera and Baloo are there with him every step of the way to guide him and help him get out of trouble lol. They did an excellent job of doing the live version of this story. It was serious just enough but kept all of its goofy fun bits. I would highly recommend watching The Jungle Book. I give this movie an 8/10.
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jungle Book

Post by Taffyapple on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:42 pm

I do not really know that I want to see this. I love Disney classics and would not want this to ruin the original for me.
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:55 pm

@Taffyapple wrote:I do not really know that I want to see this.  I love Disney classics and would not want this to ruin the original for me.

It really won't. It's a great movie. If you enjoyed the original you'll love this one.
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetCakes on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:36 pm

I have to say, I'm not a fan of all Disney classics, but this is one of my favorite movies! This remake I'd say is one of the best ones out there, I'm so glad that I heard about it and watched it. It's even better when you have speakers that scream in your ear right next to you.
SweetCakes
Willem Dafoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum