Ratchet and Clank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ratchet and Clank

Post by Steve on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:12 pm

So I watched Ratchet and Clank today. This movie is based off a playstation video game. More on that below, but here's a synopsis and trailer.

When the galaxy comes under the threat of a nefarious space captain, a mechanic and his newfound robot ally join an elite squad of combatants to save the universe.

Ok so this a review for Ratchet and Clank. This animated movie is based off of a popular video game. I actually use to play this video game many years ago and was very excited to see this as it brought back some great memories from my console days =). Ok, so how was the movie? I actually really enjoyed it. You can tell it's targeted toward a younger audience, but that didn't take away from the enjoyment. Graphically speaking this movie looks incredible(on both my 2k monitor and my 55in led). The voice overs were good. The plot and script were good. So an important question you might ask yourself is... If I never played the game, will I enjoy this movie? Well, if you in general like animated movie than the answer is a big yes. If you did play the game, you'll like it even more. The movie didn't get a lot of critic or audience praise, but it also didn't get much attention either. If you enjoy watching animated movies, played the game or have young kids I would definitely recommend watching this movie. I would rate this movie a solid 8/10.
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ratchet and Clank

Post by Taffyapple on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:40 pm

It is a cute movie. I took my nephew who is 7. He loves Ratchet and Clank and loved the movie.
Taffyapple
Alec Guinness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ratchet and Clank

Post by Steve on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:56 pm

@Taffyapple wrote:It is a cute movie.  I took my nephew who is 7.  He loves Ratchet and Clank and loved the movie.

Rofl, I'm a man child so I loved it too Very Happy Laughing
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum