Sports scholarship students in universities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports scholarship students in universities

Post by Claraviolet on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:05 am

I was a university student. Well, I got my final semester results. So, I don't think I am a student anymore. In fact, I am about to take a up a job offer soon. Anyway, I know some students who enrolled in my university through sports quota and they even have sports scholarship.

They don't give a damn about studies. Sorry to be blunt but I am not trying to be rude. One of my classmates, whisper sweet words in front of the professors to get the passing grade. I don't know why they would even bother entering a university if they don't care about studies. I am not saying that concentrating solely on sports is a bad idea but even those students should have a backup plan. Why can't they give sometime to study instead of trying cheap tricks to get grade points? What do you guys think of such students?
Claraviolet
Ralph Fiennes

View user profile http://animemangaforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports scholarship students in universities

Post by Steve on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:02 am

@Claraviolet wrote:I was a university student. Well, I got my final semester results. So, I don't think I am a student anymore. In fact, I am about to take a up a job offer soon. Anyway, I know some students who enrolled in my university through sports quota and they even have sports scholarship.

They don't give a damn about studies. Sorry to be blunt but I am not trying to be rude. One of my classmates, whisper sweet words in front of the professors to get the passing grade. I don't know why they would even bother entering a university if they don't care about studies. I am not saying that concentrating solely on sports is a bad idea but even those students should have a backup plan. Why can't they give sometime to study instead of trying cheap tricks to get grade points? What do you guys think of such students?

This doesn't surprise me at all. Here in the USA sport scholarships are VERY common. And those on them only care about getting grades good enough to continue playing sports. I can't really blame them though, because that's what they are there for. I don't think they should get any special treatment though.
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum