Sports games Yay or Nay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports games Yay or Nay?

Post by Shole on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:48 am

It's a big Yay for me since I love sports games especially if there is a way you create yourself as a sportsman and go for fame and glory. Favorite of course NBA2k and WWE Very Happy
avatar
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

Posts : 262
Points : 673
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-23
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports games Yay or Nay?

Post by Steve on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:54 am

@Shole wrote:It's a big Yay for me since I love sports games especially if there is a way you create yourself as a sportsman and go for fame and glory. Favorite of course NBA2k and WWE Very Happy

WWE is always good, but ive always loved racing games. Growing up playing Gran Turismo spoiled me haha
avatar
Steve
Owner & Admin

Posts : 729
Points : 1530
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports games Yay or Nay?

Post by Chris_A on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:36 pm

I like the FIFA series, although I haven`t played any of those for years. I also like the Need for Speed series, if they can be even considered sports games.
avatar
Chris_A
Michael Douglas

Posts : 40
Points : 412
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports games Yay or Nay?

Post by angie828 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Do you consider fighting games sports lol Smile In a way they sort of are.
avatar
angie828
Alec Guinness

Posts : 100
Points : 536
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports games Yay or Nay?

Post by Shole on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:47 am

@angie828 wrote:Do you consider fighting games sports lol Smile  In a way they sort of are.  
Yeah I mean WResling and UFC, others could be considered sports games, but I wouldn't go as far as Mortal kombat tho xD
avatar
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

Posts : 262
Points : 673
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-23
Age : 24
Location : Romania

View user profile http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports games Yay or Nay?

Post by Steve on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:16 pm

@Shole wrote:
@angie828 wrote:Do you consider fighting games sports lol Smile  In a way they sort of are.  
Yeah I mean WResling and UFC, others could be considered sports games, but I wouldn't go as far as Mortal kombat tho xD

Careful... Angie loves her Mortal Kombat lol
avatar
Steve
Owner & Admin

Posts : 729
Points : 1530
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum