Warcraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warcraft

Post by Shole on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:08 am

Perfect. It did create a perfect warcraft movie, a few exceptions here and there. I loved the character of Kedghar and I love the story and how they fitted in the movie. Did you guys watch it? How did you feel about it What a Face
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

View user profile http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Warcraft

Post by Steve on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 am

@Shole wrote:Perfect. It did create a perfect warcraft movie, a few exceptions here and there. I loved the character of Kedghar and I love the story and how they fitted in the movie. Did you guys watch it? How did you feel about it What a Face

I watched it. I loved it. Specifically I loved the story. It was fascinating to me finally seeing how some of these things happened. Like karazhan being burnt to a crisp. Medievs fall into darkness etc.. Also, I was quite frankly surprised and delighted at the quality of the cgi in the movie. It looked pretty good.
Steve
Owner & Admin

View user profile http://www.entmtone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WampaStompa1 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:05 pm

why wasn't there more hype around this movie? When warcraft was in it's prime, i knew people that were pissing into a jug so they didn't have to take a break from the game, and the movie just pops up out of nowhere? China sure had fun with it though, did you see how much the movie grossed over there? Like 50 bucks
WampaStompa1
Patrick Stewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_A on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:09 pm

I really loved the movie. I did not have high expectations for it when they first announced it, but after seeing it, I must say that it is definitely awesome. They really did Warcraft fans a great service with this movie.
Chris_A
Michael Douglas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:38 am

@WampaStompa1 wrote:why wasn't there more hype around this movie? When warcraft was in it's prime, i knew people that were pissing into a jug so they didn't have to take a break from the game, and the movie just pops up out of nowhere? China sure had fun with it though, did you see how much the movie grossed over there? Like 50 bucks

You are right, they didn't do a great job advertising for it. But let's be honest here. The movie was for a small segment of the population. It certainly wasn't supposed to be a blockbuster. The people who cared about the movie knew about it lol. I hope they make more.
Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shole on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:45 am

@Steve wrote:
@WampaStompa1 wrote:why wasn't there more hype around this movie? When warcraft was in it's prime, i knew people that were pissing into a jug so they didn't have to take a break from the game, and the movie just pops up out of nowhere? China sure had fun with it though, did you see how much the movie grossed over there? Like 50 bucks

You are right, they didn't do a great job advertising for it. But let's be honest here. The movie was for a small segment of the population. It certainly wasn't supposed to be a blockbuster. The people who cared about the movie knew about it lol. I hope they make more.
They will as far as I know, I mean the story didn't end there. But yeah the advertising went more through the game and gamer talk. The hype wasn't there because we all thught it will never be on the big screen due to around 10 years of promises for the movie lol .
Shole
Samuel L. Jackson

View user profile http://thewritinghut.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Farrell on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Havent gotten around to watching the Warcraft Movie. I really want to though. Is there anything that I need to be aware of before I decide to pay?
Joshua Farrell
Willem Dafoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:06 am

@Joshua Farrell wrote:Havent gotten around to watching the Warcraft Movie. I really want to though. Is there anything that I need to be aware of before I decide to pay?

Honestly not really. Even if you've never played warcraft or WoW the movie will still make sense to you. Although, it probably won't mean as much to you though lol. I guess it depends on where you live but I don't think it will be in theaters much longer.

Steve
Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum