School Lunch Servings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

School Lunch Servings.

Post by dfarmer2001 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 pm

As most if not all of you already know, Michelle Obama has set in place a very specific amount of servings for all school systems. Me being a public school student myself we used to have big school servings and wouldn't starve during the school day. However, in today's time and era things are a whole lot different. Michelle Obama has dropped a lot of our servings and won't even allow us to see Coca Cola advertisements in school. If we go to purchase Coca Cola products it has to be zero or diet. I honestly don't like what she's done, I honestly believe this took away some of our rights as Americans. What do you guys think?
dfarmer2001
Will Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School Lunch Servings.

Post by JennyorAlice on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:26 pm

I've heard of some of these things. I didn't have these problems in school since I graduated before her husband was elected into office. The only thing that I can think of is parents are going to have to pack a lunch for their kids rather than purchasing a lunch from the school. The staff that work in the school kitchen will be the ones that will suffer then. It's either that or the kids in school will suffer. Which will it be?
JennyorAlice
Lauren Bacall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum